Lehman hopeful of Watson making comeback in third Test against Proteas
Port Elizabeth: A hopeful Australian coach and selector Darren Lehmann feels all rounder Shane Watson will be fit enough to go down in the third Test in Cape Town.
According to News.com.au, Lehmann said that Australia is keen on playing an all rounder for their last match of the series.
Watson who is recovering from a calf problem has ten extra days ahead of him for the final Test in the series and both Lehmann and Australian team captain Michael Clarke, see him as an important player.
With a hard decision to make changes in the team which won the third match, Lehmann confirmed speculations about considering Moises Henriques by selectors for the all rounder`s spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Seven killed in Mogadishu beach restaurant attack: Official
- Hungary to build second fence on border with Serbia to keep out migrants
- Curfew in several areas of Kashmir ahead of planned march
- No ''tech traces'' of American University attack found: Pakistan to Afghanistan
- Intex unveils Cloud Tread smartphone for multi-taskers at Rs 4,999