Lehman hopeful of Watson making comeback in third Test against Proteas
Port Elizabeth: A hopeful Australian coach and selector Darren Lehmann feels all rounder Shane Watson will be fit enough to go down in the third Test in Cape Town.
According to News.com.au, Lehmann said that Australia is keen on playing an all rounder for their last match of the series.
Watson who is recovering from a calf problem has ten extra days ahead of him for the final Test in the series and both Lehmann and Australian team captain Michael Clarke, see him as an important player.
With a hard decision to make changes in the team which won the third match, Lehmann confirmed speculations about considering Moises Henriques by selectors for the all rounder`s spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet