Lehman hopeful of Watson making comeback in third Test against Proteas
Port Elizabeth: A hopeful Australian coach and selector Darren Lehmann feels all rounder Shane Watson will be fit enough to go down in the third Test in Cape Town.
According to News.com.au, Lehmann said that Australia is keen on playing an all rounder for their last match of the series.
Watson who is recovering from a calf problem has ten extra days ahead of him for the final Test in the series and both Lehmann and Australian team captain Michael Clarke, see him as an important player.
With a hard decision to make changes in the team which won the third match, Lehmann confirmed speculations about considering Moises Henriques by selectors for the all rounder`s spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2 fraudulent websites selling LED under UJALA, govt gets in action
- AAP blames central government for action against Bhagwant Mann
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Honour killing in Kairana: Youth shot at by father-in-law in for marrying girl against parents' choice