Spot-fixing: Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Indian Premier League franchise Rajasthan Royals will file FIR against the three arrested players for cheating the public.
S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan have been arrested for spot-fixing.
Sreesanth, considered to be one of the most colourful cricketer in the Indian cricket team, has confessed to him crime. Mumbai police Saturday also seized Sreesanth`s laptop, i-pad, phones, cash and diaries after they raided a hotel where the cricketer was staying for sometime.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal