Spot-fixing: Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Indian Premier League franchise Rajasthan Royals will file FIR against the three arrested players for cheating the public.
S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan have been arrested for spot-fixing.
Sreesanth, considered to be one of the most colourful cricketer in the Indian cricket team, has confessed to him crime. Mumbai police Saturday also seized Sreesanth`s laptop, i-pad, phones, cash and diaries after they raided a hotel where the cricketer was staying for sometime.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress