Sprained ankle leaves Michael Clarke doubtful for final Lanka ODI
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Hobart: Australian skipper Michael Clarke twisted his ankle during a training session leaving him uncertain of participating in Wednesday’s fifth and final ODI against Sri Lanka.
The 31-year-old is scheduled for a scan on Tuesday.
Goeroge Bailey said that the team hasn’t ruled him out of the fixture saying they will be waiting for a final word on his injury till the toss on Wednesday.
Sunday’s match was abandoned due to inclement weather leaving the hosts trailing the series 1-2 and they need to win the final ODI to draw level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Watch this video! Your stomach will churn as man puts 2 live vampire bats in mouth
- WATCH: On this day in 1983, Kapil Dev's India were crowned world champion
- `Narasimha Rao used IB to keep an eye on Sonia Gandhi after Babri Masjid demolition`
- Iceland elects new president in vote eclipsed by Euros, Brexit
- We don't need people like Mukhtar Ansari in party: Akhilesh Yadav