Sreesanth dropped from State Lottery Advertisement
Thiruvananthapuram: Tainted pacer S Sreesanth, arrested in spot-fixing allegation case, was on Friday dropped from the advertisement for the state run Kerala Lottery.
Sreesanth, who appeared in the advertisement for `Karunya Lottery`, was removed from the celebrities advertisement panel, State Lottery Directorate officials said here.
The Rajasthan Royal IPL team player along with two of his teammates were arrested by Delhi police yesterday for alleged spot fixing in three matches in the league.
State Minister for Finance K M Mani had instructed the lottery to remove Sreesanth from the Lottery advertisement in view of his arrest in the alleged spot-fixing case.
The advertisement for the Karunya Lottery, conducted for generating funds for treatment expenses of poor people suffering from serious ailments, features a number of celebrities from different walks of life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened