Sreesanth dropped from State Lottery Advertisement
Thiruvananthapuram: Tainted pacer S Sreesanth, arrested in spot-fixing allegation case, was on Friday dropped from the advertisement for the state run Kerala Lottery.
Sreesanth, who appeared in the advertisement for `Karunya Lottery`, was removed from the celebrities advertisement panel, State Lottery Directorate officials said here.
The Rajasthan Royal IPL team player along with two of his teammates were arrested by Delhi police yesterday for alleged spot fixing in three matches in the league.
State Minister for Finance K M Mani had instructed the lottery to remove Sreesanth from the Lottery advertisement in view of his arrest in the alleged spot-fixing case.
The advertisement for the Karunya Lottery, conducted for generating funds for treatment expenses of poor people suffering from serious ailments, features a number of celebrities from different walks of life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi