Sreesanth once again hogging limelight for wrong reasons
Zee Media Bureau/ Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: Ever since his debut ODI match against Sri Lanka in October 2005, Shanthakumaran Sreesanth made an impression that he has that extra bit of pace and swing to give the best of the batsmen a run for their money. With the new ball he was simply instrumental, credit goes to his up-right seam position.
But one thing that made him the headlines time and again was his over-aggressive on field attitude.
People still remember his dance with the bat after hitting a six on South African speedster Andre Nel. His emotional outburst after getting a slap from Bhajji during the IPL is still very fresh on the minds. He simple loves to be in news, no matter even if it’s for wrong reasons.
A bowler who was in the World Cup winning team during the 2007 T-20 and 2011 can be considered as a lucky charm for the team as well. He was the one who took the wining catch of Misbah-ul Haq during the inaugural T-20 World Cup.
But his sheer talent is of no use for India now, as he has been banned for life time by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), after being found guilty of spot-fixing in the last edition of the IPL on Friday. It’s undoubtedly a sheer waste of talent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you