Sri Lanka `stuck in rut` in West Indies game before rain halts play
London: The tri-nation series match between Sri Lanka and West Indies played in Trinidad on Sunday will be completed on a reserve day today with rain forcing closure of the day`s proceedings when Sri Lanka were placed at 60-3 in 19 overs.
Kumar Sangakkara was unbeaten at 11 while Lahiru Thirimanne was not out at 13, before rain struck in a must win game for the Windies, which will be started from the same position on the reserve day.
However, if rains wash out the game again, points would have to be shared between the two teams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday