Sri Lanka to tour Bangladesh in January
Dhaka: Sri Lanka will play two tests, three one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches on their month-long tour of Bangladesh starting in January, the local cricket board said on Wednesday.
Mirpur will host the first test from Jan 29 while Chittagong stages the second from February 4, the Bangladesh Cricket Board said in a statement.
Chittagong also hosts the two Twenty20 matches on February 12 and 14 while Sylhet (February 17) and Mirpur (February 20 and 22) are the venues for the one-day internationals.
Bangladesh completed a 3-0 one-day whitewash of New Zealand earlier this month after the two-test series between them had ended in a draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- UP: BJP protest for Naseemuddin Siddiqui's arrest, Dayashankar Singh's re-induction
- Discontinue pellet guns, says J&K HC citing Rajnath's statement
- MCA Managing Committee to discuss SC judgement on Sunday
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Floods batter Assam, Arunachal; 3 die in Uttarakhand wall collapse