Sri Lanka to tour Bangladesh in January
Dhaka: Sri Lanka will play two tests, three one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches on their month-long tour of Bangladesh starting in January, the local cricket board said on Wednesday.
Mirpur will host the first test from Jan 29 while Chittagong stages the second from February 4, the Bangladesh Cricket Board said in a statement.
Chittagong also hosts the two Twenty20 matches on February 12 and 14 while Sylhet (February 17) and Mirpur (February 20 and 22) are the venues for the one-day internationals.
Bangladesh completed a 3-0 one-day whitewash of New Zealand earlier this month after the two-test series between them had ended in a draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi