Sri Lanka to tour Bangladesh in January
Dhaka: Sri Lanka will play two tests, three one-day internationals and two Twenty20 matches on their month-long tour of Bangladesh starting in January, the local cricket board said on Wednesday.
Mirpur will host the first test from Jan 29 while Chittagong stages the second from February 4, the Bangladesh Cricket Board said in a statement.
Chittagong also hosts the two Twenty20 matches on February 12 and 14 while Sylhet (February 17) and Mirpur (February 20 and 22) are the venues for the one-day internationals.
Bangladesh completed a 3-0 one-day whitewash of New Zealand earlier this month after the two-test series between them had ended in a draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati
- Did OP Jaisha lie about official apathy in Rio? Here is her co-runner's version
- Can bear body odour, not bad breath: Ranveer Singh
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall