Srinivasan discusses Team India's 'twin debacle' with Duncan Fletcher
Chennai: The Indian Cricket Board president N Srinivasan on Tuesday met chief coach Duncan Fletcher to discuss various issues related to the team.
According to BCCI sources, the president dropped in at the team hotel to have a closed door meeting with Fletcher.
When a BCCI official based in Chennai was asked about the contents of the meeting, he termed it as a "routine affair before an overseas tour."
However, a reliable source said Test series debacle in England and Australia dominated their discussions as the matter came up at the last two Working Committee meetings.
The coming season will be an acid test for the Zimbabwean as his main job will be to arrest the slide of World Champions in the longer format.
What could work to an advantage for Fletcher is the fact that India will be playing 10 Test matches at home against New Zealand, England and Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country