Srinivasan discusses Team India's 'twin debacle' with Duncan Fletcher
Chennai: The Indian Cricket Board president N Srinivasan on Tuesday met chief coach Duncan Fletcher to discuss various issues related to the team.
According to BCCI sources, the president dropped in at the team hotel to have a closed door meeting with Fletcher.
When a BCCI official based in Chennai was asked about the contents of the meeting, he termed it as a "routine affair before an overseas tour."
However, a reliable source said Test series debacle in England and Australia dominated their discussions as the matter came up at the last two Working Committee meetings.
The coming season will be an acid test for the Zimbabwean as his main job will be to arrest the slide of World Champions in the longer format.
What could work to an advantage for Fletcher is the fact that India will be playing 10 Test matches at home against New Zealand, England and Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Scarlett Keeling's death caused by external forces, claims defence
- Will viewing torrent sites and blocked URLs really land you in jail?
- Japan tells China to stop violating territory in East China Sea
- Court imposes Rs 5,000 cost on CBI in Abhay Chautala's DA case
- This woman's jaw-dropping heroics on world's tallest skyscrapers will take your breath away - See Pics