Srinivasan snubs waiting mediapersons
New Delhi: Miffed BCCI`s president-in-exile N Srinivasan on Thursday refused to talk to the waiting mediapersons here at the airport after he mistakenly got hit by the camera of a TV crew.
As the media jostled for a reaction from Srinivasan on whether he will be attending the tomorrow`s Working Committee meeting as the BCCI`s president, a defiant and combative Tamil Nadu strongman retorted, saying: "Would you allow me to go to my car. I am entitled to go, so allow me to go."
Srinivasan got hit on his forehead by the edge of a camera as the hounding media pressed for his comments and that evoked sharp reaction from the veteran cricket administrator.
"I got hit by this camera. You cannot hit me with the camera. It`s not okay with me. I won`t answer," Srinisavan said angrily before getting into his car. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' to join forces with Salman Khan's 'Sultan'? - Know how
- Donald Trump is not speaking for broad base of the country: Barack Obama
- Attack on security forces in Valley a proxy war from across border: J&K govt
- Air pollution kills six million people every year: Study
- It's not about me or Ravi Shastri, it's about Indian players: Anil Kumble