Srinivasan snubs waiting mediapersons
New Delhi: Miffed BCCI`s president-in-exile N Srinivasan on Thursday refused to talk to the waiting mediapersons here at the airport after he mistakenly got hit by the camera of a TV crew.
As the media jostled for a reaction from Srinivasan on whether he will be attending the tomorrow`s Working Committee meeting as the BCCI`s president, a defiant and combative Tamil Nadu strongman retorted, saying: "Would you allow me to go to my car. I am entitled to go, so allow me to go."
Srinivasan got hit on his forehead by the edge of a camera as the hounding media pressed for his comments and that evoked sharp reaction from the veteran cricket administrator.
"I got hit by this camera. You cannot hit me with the camera. It`s not okay with me. I won`t answer," Srinisavan said angrily before getting into his car. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city