Srinivasan to discuss `twin debacle` with Fletcher
New Delhi: As the Indian team embark on their season opening tour of Sri Lanka within a couple of days, BCCI president N Srinivasan and chief coach Duncan Fletcher will meet tomorrow to discuss the twin Test series debacles in England and Australia, last year.
"The president will be meeting Fletcher tomorrow before the team leaves for Sri Lanka. The 0-8 debacle would certainly come up for discussion and president would like to know what went wrong and the corrective measures that needs to be taken in such situation," a senior Working committee member told PTI today.
Former India captain Anil Kumble had raised the issue during the last working committee meeting.
Kumble, who attends the working committee meeting by virtue of being the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) president had questioned whether the Board has sought answers from Fletcher regarding India`s disastrous performance in England and Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj