Start of Sri Lanka vs South Africa 3rd day delayed
Durban: Bad weather has delayed the start of the third day`s play in the second Test between South Africa and Sri Lanka at Kingsmead on Wednesday.
Rain left the outfield wet and the umpires decided to have an inspection at 1030 local (0830 GMT), half-an-hour after the scheduled start of play.
Sri Lanka will resume on seven for one in their second innings, leading by 177 runs.
South Africa lead the three-match series 1-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video