State govt extends MoU with RCA
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Tuesday decided to extend the existing MoU between the Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) and the Rajasthan State Sports Council (RSSC) regarding the use of the Sawai Mansingh stadium for cricket activities.
A letter from Deputy Secretary of the Youth Affairs and Sports Department, Devkinandan Sharma stated that the MoU has been allowed to be extended.
The Federation of Sports Association had submitted a memorandum to the Chief Minister demanding that the SMS complex should be developed as a multi-purpose stadium.
As of now, the main ground and adjacent areas are under the possession of the RCA. The MoU came into existence after Lalit Modi had took over as the RCA president in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption