State govt extends MoU with RCA
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Tuesday decided to extend the existing MoU between the Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) and the Rajasthan State Sports Council (RSSC) regarding the use of the Sawai Mansingh stadium for cricket activities.
A letter from Deputy Secretary of the Youth Affairs and Sports Department, Devkinandan Sharma stated that the MoU has been allowed to be extended.
The Federation of Sports Association had submitted a memorandum to the Chief Minister demanding that the SMS complex should be developed as a multi-purpose stadium.
As of now, the main ground and adjacent areas are under the possession of the RCA. The MoU came into existence after Lalit Modi had took over as the RCA president in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on