State govt extends MoU with RCA
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Tuesday decided to extend the existing MoU between the Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) and the Rajasthan State Sports Council (RSSC) regarding the use of the Sawai Mansingh stadium for cricket activities.
A letter from Deputy Secretary of the Youth Affairs and Sports Department, Devkinandan Sharma stated that the MoU has been allowed to be extended.
The Federation of Sports Association had submitted a memorandum to the Chief Minister demanding that the SMS complex should be developed as a multi-purpose stadium.
As of now, the main ground and adjacent areas are under the possession of the RCA. The MoU came into existence after Lalit Modi had took over as the RCA president in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP