State govt extends MoU with RCA
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Tuesday decided to extend the existing MoU between the Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) and the Rajasthan State Sports Council (RSSC) regarding the use of the Sawai Mansingh stadium for cricket activities.
A letter from Deputy Secretary of the Youth Affairs and Sports Department, Devkinandan Sharma stated that the MoU has been allowed to be extended.
The Federation of Sports Association had submitted a memorandum to the Chief Minister demanding that the SMS complex should be developed as a multi-purpose stadium.
As of now, the main ground and adjacent areas are under the possession of the RCA. The MoU came into existence after Lalit Modi had took over as the RCA president in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ