Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Champions League twenty20 match between Trinidad & Tobago and Chennai Super Kings.
• Ravi Rampaul is the first bowler to complete 15 wickets (ave.18.33) in eleven games for Trinidad & Tobago in the Champions League Twenty20
• Dwayne Bravo has taken 21 wickets (ave.16.52) in twelve matches for Mumbai Indians and Trinidad & Tobago - the highest in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Doug Bollinger (3/30) took his aggregate of wickets to 18 at 21.00 runs apiece in 15 matches in the Champions League Twenty20 - the second best in CL T20.
• Sunil Narine (3/8) has produced his career-best figures in Twenty20.
• Narine`s aforesaid performance is the third best for Trinidad & Tobago in the Champions League Twenty20 - the best are 4 for 14 by Ravi Rampaul against Leicestershire at Hyderabad on September 20, 2011.
• Narine has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the first time in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Trinidad & Tobago (123/8) have recorded their third lowest total in the Champions League Twenty20 - the two lowest are 98 against Mumbai at Bangalore on September 26, 2011 and 118 against NSW at Hyderabad on October 23, 2009.
• Trinidad & Tobago`s splendid 12-run victory is their second smallest in terms of runs in the Champions League Twenty20 - the narrowest is by 3 runs against Deccan at Hyderabad on October 14, 2009.
• Both Chennai Super Kings and Trinidad & Tobago are having two points each in three games in Group A.
• Kevon Cooper (28 off 10 balls) has posted his career-best innings in Twenty20.
• Lendl Simmons (20 off 23 balls) has taken his run-aggregate to 248 at an average of 22.54 in eleven matches in the Champions League Twenty20 - the most for Trinidad.