Statistical highlights: KKR vs Auckland Aces
Hyderabad: Statistical highlights of the Champions League Twenty20 match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Auckland Aces.
• Lou Vincent (40 off 37 balls) has taken his runs` tally to 796 at an average of 29.48 in 28 matches - the most for Auckland in Twenty20.
• Jacques Kallis has averaged 57.33 in the Champions League Twenty20, totalling 172 (ave.57.33) in five matches, including one fifty.
• Kallis has completed 250 fours in Twenty20 apart from recording 51 sixes.
• Robert Quiney has registered his eighth duck in Twenty20.
• Manvinder Bisla (45 off 32 balls) has played superbly, top scoring in the match. He has deservingly received the Man of the Match.
• Martin Guptill has recorded his fourth duck in Twenty20.
• Kolkata Knight Riders` exciting two-run triumph is their narrowest victory margin in Twenty20, bettering their five-run victory over Bangalore at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on May 8, 2008.
• Kolkata`s aforesaid win is their 25th in 56 matches in Twenty20 (Lost 30 and Tied one) - success % 45.53.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'