Statistical Highlights: MI Vs RCB
Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Champions League Twenty20 final between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
• Harbhajan Singh`s 3 for 20 is his best in Champions League Twenty20.
• Harbhajan`s performance is the second best for Mumbai Indians in the Champions League Twenty20, next only to Lasith Malinga`s 4 for 20 against Somerset at Chennai on October 8, 2011.
• Harbhajan was adjudged the Man of the Match for the first time in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Daniel Vettori has captured seven wickets at an average of 23.00 in six matches - the highest tally for Bangalore in the Champions League Twenty20 2011-12.
• Vettori`s overall bowling average in Twenty20 is quite impressive - 86 (ave.20.84) in 76 matches.
• Suryakumar Yadav (24) has posted his career-best innings in Twenty20.
• Mumbai Indians became the third team after New South Wales in 2009-10 and Chennai Super Kings in 2010-11 to win the Champions League Tournament.
• Royal Challengers Bangalore`s 108 is their lowest score in a Grand Final of the Champions League Twenty20, beating Trinidad & Tobago`s 118 against New South Wales at Uppal on October 23, 2009.
• Kieron Pollard became the first batsman to complete 250 runs for Mumbai Indians at an average of 27.77 in 10 Champions League Twenty20 matches.
• Pollard top-scored for Mumbai Indians in the competition - 123 at an average of 20.50.
• Raju Bhatkal (3/21) recorded the best bowling figures for Bangalore against Mumbai Indians in the Champions League Twenty20, eclipsing Dale Steyn`s 3 for 26 at Durban on September 19, 2010.
• Bhatkal`s magnificent figures are his best in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Appearing in his 15th game, Virat Kohli became the first fielder to take 10 catches in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Chris Gayle top-scored in the competition for Royal Challengers Bangalore, aggregating 257 in six matches at an average of 42.83, including two fifties.
• Lasith Malinga captured 10 wickets at an average of 11.70 in six matches - th highest for Mumbai in the Champions League Twenty20 2011-12. He was adjudged the Player of the Series.
• With 328 runs (ave.109.33), David Warner was the only batsman to manage 300 runs or more in the recently concluded competition. He is the only batsman to post two hundreds in the competition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read