Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Champions League Twenty20 final between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
• Harbhajan Singh`s 3 for 20 is his best in Champions League Twenty20.
• Harbhajan`s performance is the second best for Mumbai Indians in the Champions League Twenty20, next only to Lasith Malinga`s 4 for 20 against Somerset at Chennai on October 8, 2011.
• Harbhajan was adjudged the Man of the Match for the first time in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Daniel Vettori has captured seven wickets at an average of 23.00 in six matches - the highest tally for Bangalore in the Champions League Twenty20 2011-12.
• Vettori`s overall bowling average in Twenty20 is quite impressive - 86 (ave.20.84) in 76 matches.
• Suryakumar Yadav (24) has posted his career-best innings in Twenty20.
• Mumbai Indians became the third team after New South Wales in 2009-10 and Chennai Super Kings in 2010-11 to win the Champions League Tournament.
• Royal Challengers Bangalore`s 108 is their lowest score in a Grand Final of the Champions League Twenty20, beating Trinidad & Tobago`s 118 against New South Wales at Uppal on October 23, 2009.
• Kieron Pollard became the first batsman to complete 250 runs for Mumbai Indians at an average of 27.77 in 10 Champions League Twenty20 matches.
• Pollard top-scored for Mumbai Indians in the competition - 123 at an average of 20.50.
• Raju Bhatkal (3/21) recorded the best bowling figures for Bangalore against Mumbai Indians in the Champions League Twenty20, eclipsing Dale Steyn`s 3 for 26 at Durban on September 19, 2010.
• Bhatkal`s magnificent figures are his best in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Appearing in his 15th game, Virat Kohli became the first fielder to take 10 catches in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Chris Gayle top-scored in the competition for Royal Challengers Bangalore, aggregating 257 in six matches at an average of 42.83, including two fifties.
• Lasith Malinga captured 10 wickets at an average of 11.70 in six matches - th highest for Mumbai in the Champions League Twenty20 2011-12. He was adjudged the Player of the Series.
• With 328 runs (ave.109.33), David Warner was the only batsman to manage 300 runs or more in the recently concluded competition. He is the only batsman to post two hundreds in the competition.