Chennai: Statistical highlights of the Champions League Twenty20 match between New South Wales and Mumbai Indians.
• Ben Rohrer and Steven Smith were associated in an unbeaten partnership of 73 -- New South Wales` record for the sixth wicket in Twenty20.
• The match-winning partnership is New South Wales` highest for any wicket against Mumbai Indians in Twenty20.
• Abu Nechim (3/23) has recorded his career-best performance in Twenty20. His figures are the second best for Mumbai Indians in the Champions League Twenty20. Harbhajan Singh had bagged 3 for 22 against Trinidad & Tobago at Bangalore on September 26, 2011.
• Nechim has claimed six wickets at an average of 12.50 in four matches -- the most for Mumbai Indians in the present tournament. Only Ravi Rampaul has taken more wickets than Nechim in the present competition -- 10 at an average of 9.00 in five matches.
• Kieron Pollard is the leading run-scorer in the Champions League Twenty20, managing 370 at an average of 33.63 in 14 matches.
• Pollard is the leading run-getter for Mumbai Indians in the present competition, totalling 97 in four matches at an average of 24.25.
• James Franklin`s unbeaten 42 off 51 balls is his highest innings in the present tournament.
• Moises Henriques has registered his first duck in Twenty20.
• Steve Smith (45 not out off 47 balls) has posted his highest innings in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Smith has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the first time in the Champions League Twenty20.
• Mumbai Indians are placed at the top with five points in four matches in Group A but with minus net run-rate -- 0.280.
• With four points, New South Wales are placed second with net run-rate of +0.038 in Group A.
• Mumbai Indians (100 for seven) have posted their second lowest total in 20 overs in the Champions League Twenty20 -- their lowest being 99 for nine against Trinidad & Tobago at Bangalore on September 26, 2011.
• Simon Katich has recorded his second duck in Twenty20.