Steven Finn warns Kiwis England have `a point to prove` against them
London: England quick Steven Finn has warned the Kiwis that his team is determined to prove a point against them after their Test stalemate in the recent series in New Zealand.
Challenging the Kiwis to prepare for a rough ride in England after an unexpected 0-0 drawn series, Finn said that his side has a point to prove to New Zealand and will do it during the return fixtures.
Admitting that it will be a big challenge to beat New Zealand as they played an excellent game during the drawn Tests, Finn, however, said that it will be a great pre cursor to the Tests at the back end of the summer if England manages to defeat New Zealand.
The fast bowler further said that it will be an advantage for England to beat New Zealand as the re-Tests will be held at England, adding that they will make the most of their home conditions.
Finn said that being a part of the England team for those five Ashes Test matches is a big target for Finn, who is still trying to secure his place in the Test side although he was England`s most valuable player of the winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions
- SHOCKING! Hyderabad woman arrested for carrying 2 Kg gold in her underwear at Delhi airport
- Thailand military court opens trial in Bangkok shrine blast
- How to overcome your jetlag?