Steven Finn warns Kiwis England have `a point to prove` against them
London: England quick Steven Finn has warned the Kiwis that his team is determined to prove a point against them after their Test stalemate in the recent series in New Zealand.
Challenging the Kiwis to prepare for a rough ride in England after an unexpected 0-0 drawn series, Finn said that his side has a point to prove to New Zealand and will do it during the return fixtures.
Admitting that it will be a big challenge to beat New Zealand as they played an excellent game during the drawn Tests, Finn, however, said that it will be a great pre cursor to the Tests at the back end of the summer if England manages to defeat New Zealand.
The fast bowler further said that it will be an advantage for England to beat New Zealand as the re-Tests will be held at England, adding that they will make the most of their home conditions.
Finn said that being a part of the England team for those five Ashes Test matches is a big target for Finn, who is still trying to secure his place in the Test side although he was England`s most valuable player of the winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog