Steven Finn warns Kiwis England have `a point to prove` against them
London: England quick Steven Finn has warned the Kiwis that his team is determined to prove a point against them after their Test stalemate in the recent series in New Zealand.
Challenging the Kiwis to prepare for a rough ride in England after an unexpected 0-0 drawn series, Finn said that his side has a point to prove to New Zealand and will do it during the return fixtures.
Admitting that it will be a big challenge to beat New Zealand as they played an excellent game during the drawn Tests, Finn, however, said that it will be a great pre cursor to the Tests at the back end of the summer if England manages to defeat New Zealand.
The fast bowler further said that it will be an advantage for England to beat New Zealand as the re-Tests will be held at England, adding that they will make the most of their home conditions.
Finn said that being a part of the England team for those five Ashes Test matches is a big target for Finn, who is still trying to secure his place in the Test side although he was England`s most valuable player of the winter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split