Suresh Raina confident of equalling series against Australia in 4th ODI
Ranchi: India batsman Suresh Raina Tuesday said that the team will try to level the seven-match series against Australia in the fourth game here Wednesday.
"We are focused on the match. Every day is a new day in cricket. The bowlers have worked hard during the practice match," said Raina at a press conference at Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) stadium here.
He said "the team will come to field with positive mind. Ishant Sharma has also worked hard in last two days".
Raina spoke about the new ODI rules as they were creating difficulties for the bowlers.
"The two balls from either side are a concern for us. There cannot be excuses and we have to perform well under circumstances," said Raina.
Under new ODI rules, new ball is used from both ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves