Suresh Raina confident of equalling series against Australia in 4th ODI
Ranchi: India batsman Suresh Raina Tuesday said that the team will try to level the seven-match series against Australia in the fourth game here Wednesday.
"We are focused on the match. Every day is a new day in cricket. The bowlers have worked hard during the practice match," said Raina at a press conference at Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) stadium here.
He said "the team will come to field with positive mind. Ishant Sharma has also worked hard in last two days".
Raina spoke about the new ODI rules as they were creating difficulties for the bowlers.
"The two balls from either side are a concern for us. There cannot be excuses and we have to perform well under circumstances," said Raina.
Under new ODI rules, new ball is used from both ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port