Suresh Raina confident of equalling series against Australia in 4th ODI
Ranchi: India batsman Suresh Raina Tuesday said that the team will try to level the seven-match series against Australia in the fourth game here Wednesday.
"We are focused on the match. Every day is a new day in cricket. The bowlers have worked hard during the practice match," said Raina at a press conference at Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) stadium here.
He said "the team will come to field with positive mind. Ishant Sharma has also worked hard in last two days".
Raina spoke about the new ODI rules as they were creating difficulties for the bowlers.
"The two balls from either side are a concern for us. There cannot be excuses and we have to perform well under circumstances," said Raina.
Under new ODI rules, new ball is used from both ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what