Suresh Raina confident of equalling series against Australia in 4th ODI
Ranchi: India batsman Suresh Raina Tuesday said that the team will try to level the seven-match series against Australia in the fourth game here Wednesday.
"We are focused on the match. Every day is a new day in cricket. The bowlers have worked hard during the practice match," said Raina at a press conference at Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) stadium here.
He said "the team will come to field with positive mind. Ishant Sharma has also worked hard in last two days".
Raina spoke about the new ODI rules as they were creating difficulties for the bowlers.
"The two balls from either side are a concern for us. There cannot be excuses and we have to perform well under circumstances," said Raina.
Under new ODI rules, new ball is used from both ends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA