T20 Big Bash: Changes approved to Scorchers squad
Melbourne: The KFC Twenty20 Big Bash League Technical Committee has approved changes to the Perth Scorchers squad, including the return of Australian international Adam Voges.
Voges has been declared fit and will resume his place in the Scorcers squad. Voges’ replacement Tim Armstrong will subsequently be removed from the Scorchers’ 18-player squad.
Opening batsman Liam Davis has also been ruled out due to injury and will be replaced by opener Craig Simmons. Under the new BBL playing conditions for this season, Davis will be able to resume his place in the squad if he recovers from injury and is fit to resume playing duties before the end of the tournament.
BBL action continues over the coming days, including Mike Hussey’s return to the WACA for the first time Friday night and the Big Melbourne derby at Etihad Stadium Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details