T20 Big Bash: Changes approved to Scorchers squad
Melbourne: The KFC Twenty20 Big Bash League Technical Committee has approved changes to the Perth Scorchers squad, including the return of Australian international Adam Voges.
Voges has been declared fit and will resume his place in the Scorcers squad. Voges’ replacement Tim Armstrong will subsequently be removed from the Scorchers’ 18-player squad.
Opening batsman Liam Davis has also been ruled out due to injury and will be replaced by opener Craig Simmons. Under the new BBL playing conditions for this season, Davis will be able to resume his place in the squad if he recovers from injury and is fit to resume playing duties before the end of the tournament.
BBL action continues over the coming days, including Mike Hussey’s return to the WACA for the first time Friday night and the Big Melbourne derby at Etihad Stadium Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra