Colombo: Statistical highlights of the World Twenty20 match between India and England here.
• England (80 off 14.4 overs) posted their lowest total in Twenty20 Internationals - their previous lowest being 88 against the West Indies at The Oval on September 25, 2011.
• England`s total is the lowest by a Test-playing side in the ICC World Twenty20.
• India (170/4) posted their second highest total against England in the World Twenty20 - their highest is 218 for four at Durban on September 19, 2007.
• During his 45 off 38 balls, Gautam Gambhir became the first Indian batsman to complete 800 runs in T20Is, totalling 810 (ave.30.00) in 30 matches.
• Irfan Pathan became the first Indian bowler to reach 25 wickets in T20Is - his tally being 26 at an average of 20.88 in 21 games.
• Craig Kieswetter (35) recorded his highest score against India in T20Is.
• Harbhajan Singh (4/12) produced his best bowling figures in T20Is. His effort got him his first Man of the Match award in Twenty20 Internationals.
• Harbhajan`s performance is the second best in the present competition, next only to Ajantha Mendis` six for eight for Sri Lanka against Zimbabwe at Hambantota on September 18.
• Harbhajan`s bowling figures are the best by an Indian bowler in Twenty20 Internationals, eclipsing the 4 for 13 by Rudra Pratap Singh against South Africa at Durban on September 20, 2007.
• Harbhajan is now the leading wicket-taker for India in the ICC World Twenty20, capturing 16 wickets at 28.00 runs apiece in 18 matches.
• Virat Kohli has an aggregate of 281 runs in six innings at an average of 46.83 this year - the most by an Indian batsman.
• India`s 90-run win is their biggest in terms of runs in Twenty20 Internationals, outstripping the 39-run win over Sri Lanka at Pallekele on August 7,2012.
• India have won two matches and lost three out of five contested against England in Twenty20 Internationals.
• England succumbed their biggest defeat in terms of runs in Twenty20 Internationals, outstripping the 84-run loss to South Africa at Centurion on November 15, 2009.
• Rohit Sharma (55 not out off 33 balls) posted his fourth fifty in the ICC World Twenty20. His innings is the second highest in T20Is, behind the 79 not out against Australia at Bridgetown on May 7, 2010.
• Rohit`s unbeaten innings is his his fifth half-century in Twenty20 Internationals - his first fifty against England in T20Is.