Virat admires entertainer Gayle
New Delhi: Himself a livewire of the Indian cricket team on and off the field, young Indian batsman Virat Kohli said that he admires West Indian swashbuckler Chris Gayle for the entertainment he provides on a cricket field.
While shooting for an ad film for Pepsi with the tagline, `Yeh T20 hai boss.. Na tameez se khela jaata hai... Na tameez se dekha jaata hai`, Kohli said Gayle brings fans to the cricket field with his antics.
Kohli says in a release that Gayle is one of the most exciting and `na tameez` cricketers on-field along with him and playing with the West Indian brings out the craziness in him.
He admires Chris Gayle for his unique dance styles, the signature lightning pose, the celebrations and the calypso dance after the wickets fall as it brings a smile to every cricketer on-field and also the fans watching the match.
Kohli said he also loves to play pranks with his team-mates at the dressing room as it helps team bonding.
Asked about his favourite `na tameez` moments off-field, Kohli spoke about the pranks he plays inside the dressing room, claiming that it keeps the atmosphere relaxed, the T20 cricket spirit alive and helps the team to bond.
Virat was recently seen in a Pepsi commercial with his captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Suresh Raina along with Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor in an ad shoot for the World Twenty20 now underway in Sri Lanka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation