Tickets attractively priced for ICC World T20
Colombo: Ticket prices for the ICC World Twenty20 Sri Lanka 2012 start at USD 0.25 for the single group games and the final is attractively priced between USD 2.50 and USD 45.
The ICC Women`s World Twenty20 Sri Lanka 2012 will be free of charge for spectators in the group stages, which will be played in Galle.
The women`s semi-finals and final will be played on the same day on the same ground as the men`s semi-finals and final and will be covered by the same ticket.
Tickets will be available at box offices located in Colombo, Hambantota and Kandy at selected MoneyGram outlets in Bank of Ceylon branches.
It is mandatory for those purchasing tickets to have their NIC or a valid passport with them. A maximum of four tickets can be purchased by each person for the Super Eight stage, semi-finals and finals, and a maximum of six tickets per person for the group stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Arvind Kejriwal says Modi declaring emergency in Delhi after AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya's arrest in assault case
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Heavy rainfall forecast in Karnataka as monsoon advances