Taylor`s 171 takes Zimbabwe to 389 all out
Zee Media Bureau
Harare: Brendan Taylor scored a career-best 171 to take Zimbabwe to 389 all out in their first innings against Bangladesh on the second day of the opening Test here today.
Taylor added 66 to his overnight score before being the eighth wicket to fall. He hit eight fours and two sixes in his third Test hundred .
Waller was the other notable contributor with a knock of 55 runs.
Bangladesh ended day 2 at 95-1and still trail Zimbabwe by 294 runs.
Jaharul Islam (38*) and Mohammad Ashraful (23*) remained in the middle and and have the responsibility of guiding Bangladesh close to Zimbabwe’s first innings total on day three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL