Taylor`s 171 takes Zimbabwe to 389 all out
Zee Media Bureau
Harare: Brendan Taylor scored a career-best 171 to take Zimbabwe to 389 all out in their first innings against Bangladesh on the second day of the opening Test here today.
Taylor added 66 to his overnight score before being the eighth wicket to fall. He hit eight fours and two sixes in his third Test hundred .
Waller was the other notable contributor with a knock of 55 runs.
Bangladesh ended day 2 at 95-1and still trail Zimbabwe by 294 runs.
Jaharul Islam (38*) and Mohammad Ashraful (23*) remained in the middle and and have the responsibility of guiding Bangladesh close to Zimbabwe’s first innings total on day three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video