Team India to play two Tests, three ODIs against South Africa
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ending the uncertainty surrounding India’s tour of South Africa, the BCCI on Tuesday confirmed that it has agreed it.
India will now play two Tests and three ODIs against South Africa after Cricket South Africa confirmed that its CEO Haroon Lorgat will be kept away from the matters regarding BCCI.
The series has been curtailed after BCCI took exception to the CSA`s "unilateral" announcement of the itinerary in July.
The Indian cricket board has also announced an ICC investigation against Lorgat.
The allegations against Lorgat relate to his role in the statement issued by ICC`s former legal head David Becker that the BCCI`s flouting of the FTP could have legal implications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown