Team India to play two Tests, three ODIs against South Africa
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ending the uncertainty surrounding India’s tour of South Africa, the BCCI on Tuesday confirmed that it has agreed it.
India will now play two Tests and three ODIs against South Africa after Cricket South Africa confirmed that its CEO Haroon Lorgat will be kept away from the matters regarding BCCI.
The series has been curtailed after BCCI took exception to the CSA`s "unilateral" announcement of the itinerary in July.
The Indian cricket board has also announced an ICC investigation against Lorgat.
The allegations against Lorgat relate to his role in the statement issued by ICC`s former legal head David Becker that the BCCI`s flouting of the FTP could have legal implications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest