Team India to play two Tests, three ODIs against South Africa
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ending the uncertainty surrounding India’s tour of South Africa, the BCCI on Tuesday confirmed that it has agreed it.
India will now play two Tests and three ODIs against South Africa after Cricket South Africa confirmed that its CEO Haroon Lorgat will be kept away from the matters regarding BCCI.
The series has been curtailed after BCCI took exception to the CSA`s "unilateral" announcement of the itinerary in July.
The Indian cricket board has also announced an ICC investigation against Lorgat.
The allegations against Lorgat relate to his role in the statement issued by ICC`s former legal head David Becker that the BCCI`s flouting of the FTP could have legal implications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report