Teams to arrive for 1st ODI on Nov 19
Kochi: India and West Indies teams will be arriving here on November 19 to play in the first contest of the three-match One-day International (ODI) series at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
The two sides will begin their practice sessions on November 20, Kerala Cricket Association sources said.
A pavilion in the name of Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar will be inaugurated on November 20, besides the unveiling of `Star Trophy` for the winners.
The opening match, to be played on November 21, will be a day-night affair.
The ticket counters at the stadium will open from November 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!