Teams to arrive for 1st ODI on Nov 19
Kochi: India and West Indies teams will be arriving here on November 19 to play in the first contest of the three-match One-day International (ODI) series at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
The two sides will begin their practice sessions on November 20, Kerala Cricket Association sources said.
A pavilion in the name of Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar will be inaugurated on November 20, besides the unveiling of `Star Trophy` for the winners.
The opening match, to be played on November 21, will be a day-night affair.
The ticket counters at the stadium will open from November 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand