Tendulkar meets Bangaldesh PM
Dhaka : Iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar, who scored his 100th hundred in the ongoing Asia Cup recently, met Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her Ganabhaban official residence on Monday.
Hasina had congratulated Tendulkar by sending sweets after the batting great stroked his 100th international century against Bangladesh in Asia Cup at the Shere Bangla National Stadium last Friday.
Tendulkar, the leading run scorer in the history of both Test and one-day cricket, scored 114 to complete his century of centuries.
The master blaster`s 99th century had come against South Africa on March 12 last year at Nagpur during the World Cup and this hundred was Tendulkar`s 49th in one-dayers. He has 51 Test centuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'