Tendulkar meets Bangaldesh PM
Dhaka : Iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar, who scored his 100th hundred in the ongoing Asia Cup recently, met Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her Ganabhaban official residence on Monday.
Hasina had congratulated Tendulkar by sending sweets after the batting great stroked his 100th international century against Bangladesh in Asia Cup at the Shere Bangla National Stadium last Friday.
Tendulkar, the leading run scorer in the history of both Test and one-day cricket, scored 114 to complete his century of centuries.
The master blaster`s 99th century had come against South Africa on March 12 last year at Nagpur during the World Cup and this hundred was Tendulkar`s 49th in one-dayers. He has 51 Test centuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video