Tendulkar meets Bangaldesh PM
Dhaka : Iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar, who scored his 100th hundred in the ongoing Asia Cup recently, met Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her Ganabhaban official residence on Monday.
Hasina had congratulated Tendulkar by sending sweets after the batting great stroked his 100th international century against Bangladesh in Asia Cup at the Shere Bangla National Stadium last Friday.
Tendulkar, the leading run scorer in the history of both Test and one-day cricket, scored 114 to complete his century of centuries.
The master blaster`s 99th century had come against South Africa on March 12 last year at Nagpur during the World Cup and this hundred was Tendulkar`s 49th in one-dayers. He has 51 Test centuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended