Tendulkar meets Bangaldesh PM
Dhaka : Iconic batsman Sachin Tendulkar, who scored his 100th hundred in the ongoing Asia Cup recently, met Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at her Ganabhaban official residence on Monday.
Hasina had congratulated Tendulkar by sending sweets after the batting great stroked his 100th international century against Bangladesh in Asia Cup at the Shere Bangla National Stadium last Friday.
Tendulkar, the leading run scorer in the history of both Test and one-day cricket, scored 114 to complete his century of centuries.
The master blaster`s 99th century had come against South Africa on March 12 last year at Nagpur during the World Cup and this hundred was Tendulkar`s 49th in one-dayers. He has 51 Test centuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez