Tendulkar to release Yuvraj`s memoir
Gurgaon: Senior Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar will release a book that traces his teammate Yuvraj Singh`s successful battle with cancer.
Titled `In Different Form`, the book chronicles his journey while he was being treated for a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs a few months after India`s World Cup triumph in 2011.
"Sachin Tendulkar is going to be there at the book launch," Yuvraj said at an event organised by his cancer initiative `YouWeCan` to celebrate the World Cancer Day.
The book is expected to hit the stands in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Today in History | June 28, 2016
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app