Tendulkar to release Yuvraj`s memoir
Gurgaon: Senior Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar will release a book that traces his teammate Yuvraj Singh`s successful battle with cancer.
Titled `In Different Form`, the book chronicles his journey while he was being treated for a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs a few months after India`s World Cup triumph in 2011.
"Sachin Tendulkar is going to be there at the book launch," Yuvraj said at an event organised by his cancer initiative `YouWeCan` to celebrate the World Cancer Day.
The book is expected to hit the stands in March.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times