Tendulkar to release Yuvraj`s memoir
Gurgaon: Senior Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar will release a book that traces his teammate Yuvraj Singh`s successful battle with cancer.
Titled `In Different Form`, the book chronicles his journey while he was being treated for a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs a few months after India`s World Cup triumph in 2011.
"Sachin Tendulkar is going to be there at the book launch," Yuvraj said at an event organised by his cancer initiative `YouWeCan` to celebrate the World Cancer Day.
The book is expected to hit the stands in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY