Tendulkar to release Yuvraj`s memoir
Gurgaon: Senior Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar will release a book that traces his teammate Yuvraj Singh`s successful battle with cancer.
Titled `In Different Form`, the book chronicles his journey while he was being treated for a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs a few months after India`s World Cup triumph in 2011.
"Sachin Tendulkar is going to be there at the book launch," Yuvraj said at an event organised by his cancer initiative `YouWeCan` to celebrate the World Cancer Day.
The book is expected to hit the stands in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Sourav Ganguly bats for Salman Khan, says actor will bring in visibility to Rio Olympics as Indian contingent's Goodwill Ambassador
- Economy may expand by 7.8% in 2017-18: UN report
- Supreme Court approves single common entrance test for medical courses; NEET to be conducted in two phases
- VVIP chopper scam: Italian firm paid Rs 50 cr to 'manage' media
- Top Islamic State operative killed in Lebanon