Test mace to be given to South Africa on Thursday
Dubai: The presentation of the ICC Test Championship mace and a cheque of USD 450,000 will be made to South Africa captain Graeme Smith, at The Wanderers on Thursday.
The ceremony is scheduled to take place at the Long Room Extension and the presentation will be made by Vince van der Bijl, ICC`s Umpires and Referees Manager, and Cricket South Africa (CSA) president Chris Nenzani.
Smith will accept the mace and the cheque on behalf of CSA for leading his side to the top of the Test Championship table on the April 1 cut-off date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users