Test squad for West Indies series to be picked on Oct 29
Mumbai: The Indian squad for next month`s two-Test series against the West Indies is to be picked at Nagpur on October 29, according to BCCI sources.
The five-man selection committee headed by Sandeep Patil will meet in the afternoon, a day before India`s sixth and penultimate ODI against Australia, to choose the Test squad to play against the visiting Windies side at Kolkata and Mumbai.
The opening Test of the short series is to be held from November 6-10 at the Eden Gardens and the second and last game, also the farewell and landmark 200th Test of senior cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, from November 14-18 at the Wankhede Stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says