Three-day warm-up game of West Indies shifted to Kolkata
Mumbai: The Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) has shifted the three-day warm-up game between the visiting West Indies team and Uttar Pradesh from October 31 to November 2 from Cuttack to Kolkata`s Jadhavpur University ground.
"The match would be played at the Jadhavpur University ground," a BCCI source told PTI after the Board`s Working Committee meeting in Chennai today.
Cuttack experienced torrential rains that forced the abandonment of today`s scheduled fifth ODI between India and Australia at the Barabati Stadium, which was rendered unplayable by the inclement weather.
As a result, Orissa Cricket Association (OCA) authorities sought the three-day practice game of the West Indies shifted out of Cuttack, and the visitors would now play that game in Kolkata followed by the first Test against India at the Eden Gardens there from November 6-10.
The second Test, the farewell game of Sachin Tendulkar, would be played at the Wankhede Stadium here from November 14-18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE