Ticketek to provide tickets for 2015 World Cup
New Delhi: The organisers of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 have appointed Ticketek as their ticketing partner for the prestigious event, to be jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand.
John Harnden, Chief Executive of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, said, "Ticketek will enable us to give fans a seamless solution across the two countries and worldwide"
Ticketek CEO, Geoff Jones said the company was proud to provide ticketing services for the tournament.
"Ticketek is the leading ticketing provider in Australia and New Zealand for major events and sports. We will be using the latest innovations for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 to ensure fans in both countries ? and around the world - have the very best experience," said Jones.
Australia and New Zealand last jointly hosted the ICC Cricket World Cup in 1992. The pools, venues and schedule for the tournament are expected to be announced later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'
- Chinese ship inaugurates expanded Panama Canal
- Euro 2016: Germany cruise into last eight with 3-0 Slovakia win
- Security in Kashmir reviewed following Pampore attack; Amarnath Yatra to begin soon