Tickets for CLT20 on sale from Tuesday
New Delhi: Cricket buffs can purchase tickets for the fourth edition of the Champions League Twenty20 tournament, scheduled to be held in South Africa next month, from Tuesday.
The sale started off with tickets being thrown open to the South African public.
Tickets will be available online through www.Clt20.Com, while the inhabitants of the host nation can physically obtain the tickets through all PostNet outlets, a BCCI release stated.
The qualifying tournament of the league starts on October 9, while the group stage matches would begin on October 13 with South Africa`s T20 champions Titans battling it out against Australia`s Perth Scorchers.
The match would be followed by another Group A clash between Indian Premier League (IPL) champions Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevils.
The final of the 20-day long tournament will be held at the Wanderers in Johannesburg on October 28, while the semi-finals will be played in Centurion and Durban.
The group stage comprises four teams from India -- Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils and the defending champions Mumbai Indians.
South Africa`s Titans and Highveld Lions and Australia`s Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers are the other teams to have made it directly to the group stage.
England`s Hampshire and Yorkshire, Sialkot Stallions from Pakistan, New Zealand`s Auckland Aces, Trinidad and Tobago and Sri Lanka`s Uva will be contesting in the qualifiers to make it to the main draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding