Trott told kids to ‘F*** off’ when asked for autograph: Johnston
London: Ireland all-rounder Trent Johnston has accused England batsman Jonathan Trott of telling a group of kids to ‘f*** off’ when asked for an autograph during Thursday’s England-Ireland ODI in Dublin.
“Word on the street is Trott told a bunch of kids (including my son) to f*** off when they asked for an autograph,” Johnston wrote on his Twitter profile.
Johnston did not play in the match because of injury.
Trott, who top-scored with 69 from 105 balls, denies the charge.
“I have spoken to Jonathan Trott who assures me it did not take place and we understand Trent Johnston has now deleted the post,” the Sun quoted an England spokesman, as saying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know