Trott told kids to ‘F*** off’ when asked for autograph: Johnston
London: Ireland all-rounder Trent Johnston has accused England batsman Jonathan Trott of telling a group of kids to ‘f*** off’ when asked for an autograph during Thursday’s England-Ireland ODI in Dublin.
“Word on the street is Trott told a bunch of kids (including my son) to f*** off when they asked for an autograph,” Johnston wrote on his Twitter profile.
Johnston did not play in the match because of injury.
Trott, who top-scored with 69 from 105 balls, denies the charge.
“I have spoken to Jonathan Trott who assures me it did not take place and we understand Trent Johnston has now deleted the post,” the Sun quoted an England spokesman, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS