Trott told kids to ‘F*** off’ when asked for autograph: Johnston
London: Ireland all-rounder Trent Johnston has accused England batsman Jonathan Trott of telling a group of kids to ‘f*** off’ when asked for an autograph during Thursday’s England-Ireland ODI in Dublin.
“Word on the street is Trott told a bunch of kids (including my son) to f*** off when they asked for an autograph,” Johnston wrote on his Twitter profile.
Johnston did not play in the match because of injury.
Trott, who top-scored with 69 from 105 balls, denies the charge.
“I have spoken to Jonathan Trott who assures me it did not take place and we understand Trent Johnston has now deleted the post,” the Sun quoted an England spokesman, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NEET 2016: 2nd phase to be held on July 24; Centre and CBSE should start preparations, says Supreme Court
- 12 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists detained as Delhi Police foils major terror plot, seizes explosives
- Spectacular view of the Bahamas from space – See pic!
- Kerala law student rape and murder: Oommen Chandy to meet family, promises help
- Indian Premier League 2016: Gautam Gambhir fined for kicking chair; Virat Kohli for slow over rate