Trott told kids to ‘F*** off’ when asked for autograph: Johnston
London: Ireland all-rounder Trent Johnston has accused England batsman Jonathan Trott of telling a group of kids to ‘f*** off’ when asked for an autograph during Thursday’s England-Ireland ODI in Dublin.
“Word on the street is Trott told a bunch of kids (including my son) to f*** off when they asked for an autograph,” Johnston wrote on his Twitter profile.
Johnston did not play in the match because of injury.
Trott, who top-scored with 69 from 105 balls, denies the charge.
“I have spoken to Jonathan Trott who assures me it did not take place and we understand Trent Johnston has now deleted the post,” the Sun quoted an England spokesman, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details