Ultratech Cement is team sponsor of Rajasthan Royals
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals on Monday unveiled their team jersey for IPL-5, with main sponsor Ultratech Cement`s logo on the shirt front, worn by this season`s captain Rahul Dravid and team mates S Sreesanth and Shaun Tait at a function.
Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty-Kundra said she and other co-owners of Jaipur Indian Premier League franchise were very happy that the Aditya Birla Group company has come on board as the team`s principal sponsor.
"We are pleased to have Ultratech Cement as the Royals` principal team sponsor. I am confident that with their support, the Royals, under new captain Rahul Dravid and with exciting new additions to the squad, will be able to give our fans a lot to cheer about this season," she said.
Royals CEO Raghu Iyer recalled that Ultratech was the main sponsor of the Jaipur franchise in the first two seasons.
The fifth season of IPL will starts on April 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today