Umar Amin warns Zim `best yet to come`
Karachi: Pakistan middle-order batsman Umar Amin has warned his opposition Zimbabwe ahead of the international tour that his best was about to come and the target would be to score his first international century on the upcoming tour.
According to The Express Tribune, Amin, who has played four Tests, six ODIs and a couple of Twenty20s for Pakistan, expressed he was not satisfied with his performance so far
The player said that his prime target was to become one of the main players of the national team in all three formats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II