Umar Amin warns Zim `best yet to come`
Karachi: Pakistan middle-order batsman Umar Amin has warned his opposition Zimbabwe ahead of the international tour that his best was about to come and the target would be to score his first international century on the upcoming tour.
According to The Express Tribune, Amin, who has played four Tests, six ODIs and a couple of Twenty20s for Pakistan, expressed he was not satisfied with his performance so far
The player said that his prime target was to become one of the main players of the national team in all three formats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users