Umar Amin warns Zim `best yet to come`
Karachi: Pakistan middle-order batsman Umar Amin has warned his opposition Zimbabwe ahead of the international tour that his best was about to come and the target would be to score his first international century on the upcoming tour.
According to The Express Tribune, Amin, who has played four Tests, six ODIs and a couple of Twenty20s for Pakistan, expressed he was not satisfied with his performance so far
The player said that his prime target was to become one of the main players of the national team in all three formats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack