Umar Amin warns Zim `best yet to come`
Karachi: Pakistan middle-order batsman Umar Amin has warned his opposition Zimbabwe ahead of the international tour that his best was about to come and the target would be to score his first international century on the upcoming tour.
According to The Express Tribune, Amin, who has played four Tests, six ODIs and a couple of Twenty20s for Pakistan, expressed he was not satisfied with his performance so far
The player said that his prime target was to become one of the main players of the national team in all three formats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh