Unmukt Chand to endorse American Swan
New Delhi: American Swan, a fashion and apparel lifestyle brand, has roped in Unmukt Chand as its sports ambassador for digital and social media campaigns. The young cricketer is glad he can connect with the youth through the association.
"I am very excited to be associated with American Swan and it`s a great honor to be able to connect with the youth and inspire them to chase their dreams," Chand said in a statement.
"I think American Swan is poised to become a benchmark lifestyle brand in the digital space and beyond by offering consumers a vast range of fashion forward and unparalleled quality products," added the 19-year-old.
Chand led the Under-19 Indian cricket team to a World Cup victory in 2012 and will be seen in action in the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) for Delhi Daredevils.
He was recently bagged another major endorsement deal.
For American Swan, he has been roped in as he comes across as a "go-getter, who is passionate and confident about his undertakings," said Anurag Rajpal, director and CEO, American Swan.
"He is someone the youth can relate to, someone who inspires them to believe in their dreams for the sake of achieving their goals. I am sure this alliance will emphasize on the positioning of our brand that celebrates the aspirations and ambitions of young achievers," added Rajpal.
With a design team based out of Europe, American Swan`s offerings combine a mix of American cool and European chic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- China hints at retaliation against US anti-dumping probe
- In home turf in Bihar, Kanhaiya Kumar all praise for Nitish Kumar, Lalu Yadav; slams Modi govt
- Realty firm Godrej Properties buys 49% stake in its arm Happy Highrises
- Paswan mocks possibility of Nitish becoming PM, says post not vacant for 15 years
- Kolkata wears forlorn look on poll day, less traffic on street