Unmukt Chand to endorse American Swan
New Delhi: American Swan, a fashion and apparel lifestyle brand, has roped in Unmukt Chand as its sports ambassador for digital and social media campaigns. The young cricketer is glad he can connect with the youth through the association.
"I am very excited to be associated with American Swan and it`s a great honor to be able to connect with the youth and inspire them to chase their dreams," Chand said in a statement.
"I think American Swan is poised to become a benchmark lifestyle brand in the digital space and beyond by offering consumers a vast range of fashion forward and unparalleled quality products," added the 19-year-old.
Chand led the Under-19 Indian cricket team to a World Cup victory in 2012 and will be seen in action in the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) for Delhi Daredevils.
He was recently bagged another major endorsement deal.
For American Swan, he has been roped in as he comes across as a "go-getter, who is passionate and confident about his undertakings," said Anurag Rajpal, director and CEO, American Swan.
"He is someone the youth can relate to, someone who inspires them to believe in their dreams for the sake of achieving their goals. I am sure this alliance will emphasize on the positioning of our brand that celebrates the aspirations and ambitions of young achievers," added Rajpal.
With a design team based out of Europe, American Swan`s offerings combine a mix of American cool and European chic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards