Vijay Zol to captain India U-19 in quadrangular series
New Delhi: Vijay Zol will lead a 15-member Indian under-19 cricket team in a quadrangular one-day series against Australia, South Africa and Zimbabwe starting September 23 in Visakhapatnam.
The series will features 14 matches, including the final, and will conclude on October 5.
It will be conducted at two venues in Visakhapatnam -- Dr YSR CA-VDCA Stadium and the Port Stadium.
India will take on Zimbabwe on September 23, followed by South Africa on September 25, a BCCI release stated.
Zol`s men will face Australia on September 27. All teams will play each other twice before the final.
The summit clash and the third-place match are scheduled for October 5. The final will be played at the YSR CA-VDCA Stadium.
The Indian squad:
Vijay Zol (Captain), Akhil Herwadkar, Ricky Bhui, Sarfaraz Khan, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Shubham Khajuria, Ankush Bains, Atul Singh, CV Milind, Ateet Seth, Abhimanyu Lamba, Kuldeep Yadav, Aamir Gani, Jagdish Jope.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Good news! Dimpy Ganguly welcomes baby Reanna with blizzards of kisses and hugs - See pic
- Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar becomes first India Women's cricketer to be signed by overseas T20 team
- Indian politicians funded Hillary Clinton for Indo-US civil nuclear deal: Donald Trump
- In two years Tripura-Assam border with Bangladesh to be totally sealed: Secretary BM
- PM Modi to launch Smart City projects in Pune today