Vijay Zol to captain India U-19 in quadrangular series
New Delhi: Vijay Zol will lead a 15-member Indian under-19 cricket team in a quadrangular one-day series against Australia, South Africa and Zimbabwe starting September 23 in Visakhapatnam.
The series will features 14 matches, including the final, and will conclude on October 5.
It will be conducted at two venues in Visakhapatnam -- Dr YSR CA-VDCA Stadium and the Port Stadium.
India will take on Zimbabwe on September 23, followed by South Africa on September 25, a BCCI release stated.
Zol`s men will face Australia on September 27. All teams will play each other twice before the final.
The summit clash and the third-place match are scheduled for October 5. The final will be played at the YSR CA-VDCA Stadium.
The Indian squad:
Vijay Zol (Captain), Akhil Herwadkar, Ricky Bhui, Sarfaraz Khan, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Shubham Khajuria, Ankush Bains, Atul Singh, CV Milind, Ateet Seth, Abhimanyu Lamba, Kuldeep Yadav, Aamir Gani, Jagdish Jope.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn, Sooraj Pancholi to get action training in Germany for Remo's film
- KRK tries to mock Abhishek Bachchan, gets trolled instead! – Details inside
- Shiv Sena asks Muslims brothers to join fight against ISIS
- US lifts arms decade-long arms embargo on Vietnam, announces Barack Obama
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance