Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir fail once again for India A
Shimoga: The second unofficial Test between India A and West Indies A has ended with a draw with the visitors putting up 223/3 in their second innings before the close of the fourth and last day of the match.
In the first innings, West Indies A made 406 runs and got India A all out at 359 runs.
Kraigg Braithwate followed a first innings score of 82 with a century (104) in the second innings.
Narsingh Deonarine unfortunately missed out on his century, getting out on 93.
Bhargav Bhatt took two wickets for India A.
Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir had earlier failed to make an impression in the first innings.
West Indies A had earlier won the first unofficial Test against the hosts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof