Wake up BCCI, warns Lalit Modi
New Delhi: Former IPL comissioner Lalit Modi on Tuesday asked the BCCI members to not blindly support president N Srinivasan and vice president Arun Jaitley.
Two days after the BCCI probe panel cleared Srinivasan`s son-in-law and Chennai Super Kings Team Principal Gurunath Meiyappan and Rajasthan Royals owner Raj Kundra of charges of betting in IPL 6, Bombay High Court today declared the two-member panel as "illegal and unconstitutional".
"Bcci members wake up and see writing on the wall and not blindly support Srini and Jaitley in this scam. Fans will not accept this from you," Modi wrote in his twitter page.
"Day to day hearing in A C Mutthiah vs Bcci On conflict of interest also likely to start in next few days.Supreme Court will decide on this."
When one of his follower asked if Jaitley would be the next BCCI president and whether he is behind the PIL to keep Srinivasan in limbo, Modi tweeted: "No he is not. He is behind crooks only like Srini. All crooks always stay together."
Replying to another tweet which raised questions over Jaitley for not protesting against Srinivasan, Modi wrote: "How can he. He is master strategist behind. I openly challenge him to give a straight answer against Srini. He will not."
Modi further tweeted: "Next meeting they will ban me for life. To try and stir media attention ...."
"Every Dog has its Day" Lets them enjoy this moment but i m sure only Thruth will prevail," he further wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?