Warne burns bowling hand ahead of Big Bash
Melbourne: There is never a dull moment when it comes to spin legend Shane Warne, who has now hit the headlines for burning his bowling hand which puts him in doubt for his comeback cricket match in the Australia`s Twenty20 Big Bash this weekend.
The 42-year-old flamboyant cricketer, who is to turn up for Melbourne Stars against Sydney Thunder on Saturday, put out pictures of his burnt hand on the social networking site Twitter.
"Not ideal preparation for practice match today -- burning the bowling hand. Get better quickly please, any suggestions - HELP," Warne tweeted.
Warne has already missed the Stars` practice match against the Renegades today but the team management insisted that the leg-spinner was never meant to play this game.
Warne had retired from all cricket in May this year after the Indian Premier League but came back saying that he felt an urge to compete in front of his kids.
The charismatic cricketer had led inaugural champions Rajasthan Royals during his three seasons in the IPL.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed