Warne helping ‘Big Show’ Maxwell improve mental aspects of game
Sydney: Young Australian all rounder Glenn Maxwell has revealed how leg spin legend Shane Warne has helped him improve his mental side of the game.
Maxwell, who is often called as Big Show because of boasting attitude, said he was lucky to spend some time along Warne, and added he likes to keep things moving fast and it was under the tutelage of Warne that he has learnt how to keep things slow whether while batting, bowling or even walking on the pitch.
Australia have included uncapped all rounder Maxwell in place of injured vice-captain Shane Watson in a 13-man squad for the third Test against Sri Lanka starting on January 3 at the SCG, the Age reports.
Maxwell said taking tips from one of world’s best bowler of his generation was a learning experience for him. Playing in Sydney would represent a massive opportunity for Maxwell to advance his cause for the upcoming tour of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested