Warne helping ‘Big Show’ Maxwell improve mental aspects of game
Sydney: Young Australian all rounder Glenn Maxwell has revealed how leg spin legend Shane Warne has helped him improve his mental side of the game.
Maxwell, who is often called as Big Show because of boasting attitude, said he was lucky to spend some time along Warne, and added he likes to keep things moving fast and it was under the tutelage of Warne that he has learnt how to keep things slow whether while batting, bowling or even walking on the pitch.
Australia have included uncapped all rounder Maxwell in place of injured vice-captain Shane Watson in a 13-man squad for the third Test against Sri Lanka starting on January 3 at the SCG, the Age reports.
Maxwell said taking tips from one of world’s best bowler of his generation was a learning experience for him. Playing in Sydney would represent a massive opportunity for Maxwell to advance his cause for the upcoming tour of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital