Warne helping ‘Big Show’ Maxwell improve mental aspects of game
Sydney: Young Australian all rounder Glenn Maxwell has revealed how leg spin legend Shane Warne has helped him improve his mental side of the game.
Maxwell, who is often called as Big Show because of boasting attitude, said he was lucky to spend some time along Warne, and added he likes to keep things moving fast and it was under the tutelage of Warne that he has learnt how to keep things slow whether while batting, bowling or even walking on the pitch.
Australia have included uncapped all rounder Maxwell in place of injured vice-captain Shane Watson in a 13-man squad for the third Test against Sri Lanka starting on January 3 at the SCG, the Age reports.
Maxwell said taking tips from one of world’s best bowler of his generation was a learning experience for him. Playing in Sydney would represent a massive opportunity for Maxwell to advance his cause for the upcoming tour of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you