Warne thanks girl friend Hurley for new look
London: Australian spin legend Shane Warne credited his girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley for his new slimmer and muscle-bound look and said he is feeling better after losing 22 pounds.
The flamboyant cricketer, who was never worried about his physique or appearance during his playing days, was recently photographed on the set of Gossip Girl in New York looking noticeably "slimmer, more muscle-bound and decidedly tanned".
"Sporting a tight blue t-shirt, dark glasses and a chic new hairdo, he was almost unrecognisable from his former incarnation as a beefty, louty, knockabout bloke from Down Under," a leading daily reported.
"Since he met and started dating Hurley, he has morphed into an altogether more sophisticated creature. Thanks to the attentions of Hurley he says that he has lost 22lb and feels better than he has in years.
"These days Warne seems to be styling himself, or being styled, on a cross between James Bond and a Ken doll," it added.
The 41-year-old Warne appears to have had his eyebrows reshaped and even admitted using moisturising cream.
"Yes, I`m still a man."
Warne and Hurley are said to be "besotted" with each other and according to magazine reports in Australia are also planning to get married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics