Warne to open spin bowling academy at new England home with fiancee Hurley
London: Australian spin legend Shane Warne is reportedly planning to launch a spin bowling academy at his new home in England with his fiancee Elizabeth Hurley.
The celebrity couple is having a house built in Gloucestershire, and Warne wants to have his own cricket pitch in the grounds, set to be installed at the back of his and Hurley`s new abode.
Warne, who has already worked with Cricket Australia in helping emerging talent in Melbourne, intends to welcome budding young English spin bowlers to learn from the best.
The former spin bowler, who now spends more time in England alongside actress Hurley, also intends to use his personal pitch to host charitable matches and to raise money for the Shane Warne Foundation.
A match earlier this year brought in 200,000 pounds for his fund and the Hop, Skip and Jump Foundation, which both support children.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!