Was not present during Preity Zinta`s altercation with Ness Wadia, says IPL COO
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Days after Preity Zinta filed an FIR against business partner and former boyfriend Ness Wadia, IPL COO Sundar Raman denied his presence at the IPL auctions earlier this year, where the Bollywood actress had mentioned another altercation, according to reports.
The 39-year-old actress had earlier said that Sundar had intervened after Wadia had a tiff with her at the auctions. However according to a leading news channel, Raman has denied Preity`s claims, saying that he was not present during her altercation with Wadia.
The police may approach some of Kings XI Punjab players and team officials about Preity’s allegation that the Bombay Dyeing heir used to abuse her.
Zinta filed an FIR in Mumbai on Thursday night where she charged Wadia for assault and abuse among other charges.
The incident supposedly took place on May 30 during an IPL match at the Wankhede stadium in South Mumbai. The match was played between Chennai Super Kings and Kings X1 Punjab.
Wadia had come with his family and friends to watch the match. Zinta was already seated at the VIP stand when he arrived.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred