West Indies postpones Pak ODI series: Reports
Islamabad: The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) has postponed their one-day international series at home against Pakistan, according to reports. Pakistan will now play two Test matches during its Caribbean tour as West Indies has deferred the ODI series. Pakistan was to play two Test matches and five ODIs during its West Indies tour in June-July this year.
According to earlier reports, West Indies were scheduled to host Pakistan from June to July but they also have a tri-series against India and Sri Lanka during that time and to avoid the clash with Pakistan, the WICB had asked the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) if their Caribbean tour could be rescheduled to August. However, this would also interfere with the PCB`s slim hopes of hosting India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!