West Indies postpones Pak ODI series: Reports
Islamabad: The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) has postponed their one-day international series at home against Pakistan, according to reports. Pakistan will now play two Test matches during its Caribbean tour as West Indies has deferred the ODI series. Pakistan was to play two Test matches and five ODIs during its West Indies tour in June-July this year.
According to earlier reports, West Indies were scheduled to host Pakistan from June to July but they also have a tri-series against India and Sri Lanka during that time and to avoid the clash with Pakistan, the WICB had asked the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) if their Caribbean tour could be rescheduled to August. However, this would also interfere with the PCB`s slim hopes of hosting India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you