West Indies vs Zimbabwe SCORE CARD: 1st Test- Day 2
Bridgetown (Barbados): Scorecard from Day 2 of the first Test match being played between West Indies and Zimbabwe at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados.
On Day 1 Off-spinners Marlon Samuels and Shane Shillingford made a formidable comeback as they shared seven wickets between them that wrecked the Zimbabwe batting line-up. The visitors scored 211 runs in their first innings.
In reply, pacer Kyle Jarvis got his side to a brilliant start as he dismissed opener Kieran Powell for five and night-watchman Kemar Roach off successive deliveries. The Windies were left reeling at 18/2 as Zimbabwe would want to pick a few more quick wickets to get into a commanding position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video