Yuvraj Singh undergoes random dope test
Kolkata: India batsman Yuvraj Singh was among three cricketers who underwent random dope tests at the sidelines of the Vijay Hazare Trophy cricket tournament at Eden Gardens here today.
Yuvraj, who had a forgettable 15-run outing in Punjab`s embarrassing 137-run loss to Railways in the quarterfinals, gave his urine sample as part of a routine procedure an hour after the match.
Yuvraj gave his sample more than one hour after the match as most of the members of both the teams had left by then.
Before Yuvraj, Railways skipper Mahesh Rawat, who scored a century today, gave his sample along with pacer Anureet Singh.
The samples will be sent to the National Anti Doping Agency in New Delhi and the report will be submitted to the BCCI in a confidential manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan