Yuvraj to return to India on April 9
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh, who underwent cancer treatment in USA recently, would return to India on April 9.
It’s expected that he would address the media on 11 April, where he would divulge the details of his treatment in the USA and his future course of action.
The left-handed batsman, who is currently in London, was diagnosed with a rare sort of germ cell cancer a couple of months back. He was treated in Boston's Cancer Institute in America.
After having undergone three sessions of chemotherapy, he was discharged on March 18. Though he is far from complete good health, he has undergone successful treatment in the US and is back on the road to recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims