Yuvraj to return to India on April 9
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh, who underwent cancer treatment in USA recently, would return to India on April 9.
It’s expected that he would address the media on 11 April, where he would divulge the details of his treatment in the USA and his future course of action.
The left-handed batsman, who is currently in London, was diagnosed with a rare sort of germ cell cancer a couple of months back. He was treated in Boston's Cancer Institute in America.
After having undergone three sessions of chemotherapy, he was discharged on March 18. Though he is far from complete good health, he has undergone successful treatment in the US and is back on the road to recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you