Yuvraj to return to India on April 9
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh, who underwent cancer treatment in USA recently, would return to India on April 9.
It’s expected that he would address the media on 11 April, where he would divulge the details of his treatment in the USA and his future course of action.
The left-handed batsman, who is currently in London, was diagnosed with a rare sort of germ cell cancer a couple of months back. He was treated in Boston's Cancer Institute in America.
After having undergone three sessions of chemotherapy, he was discharged on March 18. Though he is far from complete good health, he has undergone successful treatment in the US and is back on the road to recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2
- Rio Olympics medallist Sakshi Malik to tie the knot soon: Report
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!