Yuvraj to return to India on April 9
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh, who underwent cancer treatment in USA recently, would return to India on April 9.
It’s expected that he would address the media on 11 April, where he would divulge the details of his treatment in the USA and his future course of action.
The left-handed batsman, who is currently in London, was diagnosed with a rare sort of germ cell cancer a couple of months back. He was treated in Boston's Cancer Institute in America.
After having undergone three sessions of chemotherapy, he was discharged on March 18. Though he is far from complete good health, he has undergone successful treatment in the US and is back on the road to recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach