Zimbabwe beat South Africa by 29 runs
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Harare: Chris Mpofu picked up 3/20 in 4 overs to seal a thumping victory over South Africa in the 3rd T20 of the Zimbabwe Twenty20 Triangular Series.
After a good start, South Africa went off track with their middle order of Justin Ontong (4), Dane Vilas (0) and Jean-Paul Duminy (6) went cheaply as the Proteas were bundled out for 147 in 19.2 overs. Graeme Cremer also picked up three wickets conceding 29 runs.
Earlier in the day, In the third match of the Zimbabwe Twenty20 Triangular Series between South Africa and Zimbabwe, hosts Zimbabwe have put up a formidable total of 176 for the loss of 4 wickets courtesy half centuries by openers Vusi Sibanda (58) and Hamilton Masakadza (55).
Captain Brendon Taylor also chipped in with a breezy 38 runs off 21 balls.
Earlier, Zimbabwe won the toss and who chose to bat first.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- China, Russia bilateral relation has reached unprecedented level: Putin
- Anil Kumble: It's a great honour to be back in Indian dressing room in different role
- India vs Zimbabwe PHOTO: When MS Dhoni shared red-eye selfie on Facebook
- M.M. Khan murder: Manish Sisodia accuses hotelier of working under political patronage
- Experts for central epidemiological database to deal with bio-terrorism