Zimbabwe beat South Africa by 29 runs
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Harare: Chris Mpofu picked up 3/20 in 4 overs to seal a thumping victory over South Africa in the 3rd T20 of the Zimbabwe Twenty20 Triangular Series.
After a good start, South Africa went off track with their middle order of Justin Ontong (4), Dane Vilas (0) and Jean-Paul Duminy (6) went cheaply as the Proteas were bundled out for 147 in 19.2 overs. Graeme Cremer also picked up three wickets conceding 29 runs.
Earlier in the day, In the third match of the Zimbabwe Twenty20 Triangular Series between South Africa and Zimbabwe, hosts Zimbabwe have put up a formidable total of 176 for the loss of 4 wickets courtesy half centuries by openers Vusi Sibanda (58) and Hamilton Masakadza (55).
Captain Brendon Taylor also chipped in with a breezy 38 runs off 21 balls.
Earlier, Zimbabwe won the toss and who chose to bat first.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un bans all weddings, funerals ahead of party congress: Report
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court