2013 India vs Zimbabwe: 3rd ODI - Statistical highlights
Harare: Statistical highlights of the third one-dayer between India and Zimbabwe here on Sunday.
• Amit Mishra (four for 47) produced his second four-wicket haul in ODIs. His career-best figures are four for 31 vs West Indies at Port of Spain on June 8, 2011.
• Mishra became the fourth Indian bowler after Irfan Pathan (five), Ajit Agarkar, Jaydev Unadkat to capture four wickets or more against Zimbabwe at Harare in ODIs.
• Mishra, with nine wickets at 15.11 runs apiece in three matches, has set an Indian record in a bilateral series in Zimbabwe in ODIs. Only once in his career, he has taken 10 or more wickets in a series -- 11 at an average of 18.09 in five matches in West Indies in 2011.
• Mishra received his first Man of the Match award in ODIs.
• India took a 3-0 series lead over Zimbabwe, thanks to their first ever instance of three wins in a row in a bilateral series in Zimbabwe.
• India have won six consecutive ODIs -- three each at Port of Spain and Harare.
• India have won 15 and lost five out of 20 ODIs played in 2013 -- winning percentage 75.00.
• Zimbabwe`s defeat by seven wickets is their 100th out of 150 contested at home (Won 45, NR 3 and Tied 2).
• Virat Kohli became the first player to average 60-plus in chases (minimum 2000 runs) -- his aggregate being 2915 at an average of 60.72, including 9 hundreds and 16 fifties.
• Kohli`s 24th ODI fifty is his first vs Zimbabwe. As an Indian skipper, he has registered two hundreds and a fifty in ODIs.
• Mohammad Shami (2/25) recorded his best bowling figures in ODIs.
• Sean Williams (45 off 53 balls) has posted his highest score vs India in ODIs.
• Dinesh Karthik has effected four dismissals as a wicketkeeper in an ODI for the first time.
• Ambati Rayudu (33) recorded his second highest score in ODIs behind the 63 not out at Harare on July 24, 2013. He has amassed 101 (ave. 50.50) in three ODIs.